Saturday, April 29, 2017

Ava Rose fabric fun

April 29, 2017

I came home from my day job yesterday and could not wait to sew!  I started with a free pattern from the Riley Blake website:  Garden Path Mini.  There are a ton of free patterns on the web!


The squares are cut to 5" x 5" and then matched up with the same size white square.  A line is drawn diagonally and then sew 1/4" seams on both sides of the line.  Cut.  



The pattern calls for one border, but I revised the pattern and attached a 1-1/2" dark border and then a 2-1/2" outer border.  I love the new fabric and the pattern was simple.  You can find this fabric at my Etsy shop, Darlene's Fabric Shop.  

Here is the finished quilt top:
  

Here are a few marketing pictures that my daughter and son-in law took (Melissa and Kevin Bice) of the new products:  







No comments:

Post a Comment